- RSS Channel Showcase 3682960
- RSS Channel Showcase 6339958
- RSS Channel Showcase 3942409
- RSS Channel Showcase 1464914
Articles on this Page
- 07/12/16--08:00: _Restoring Smiles wi...
- 08/03/16--13:28: _Oral Cancer Screeni...
- 08/17/16--08:00: _Dental Implant Rest...
- 08/19/16--12:32: _Congratulations to ...
- 09/07/16--08:00: _Providing Relief fr...
- 09/21/16--08:00: _Look 10 Years Younger
- 10/04/16--11:47: _7 Ways to Get Your ...
- 10/18/16--08:00: _What to Expect Duri...
- 11/03/16--12:54: _Connected Health: G...
- 11/16/16--08:00: _Kill the Pain, Save...
- 05/31/17--17:46: _Oral Health During ...
- 07/31/17--06:47: _Look 10 Years Younger
- 08/28/17--08:38: _What You Eat Matter...
- 09/29/17--12:00: _Healthy Lunch Ideas...
- 10/30/17--20:13: _Your Dental Benefit...
- 11/29/17--20:39: _The Benefits of Com...
- 12/31/17--04:00: _Make the Most of Yo...
- 07/12/16--08:00: Restoring Smiles with Veneers
- 08/03/16--13:28: Oral Cancer Screening Can Save Your Life
- 08/17/16--08:00: Dental Implant Restorations
- 08/19/16--12:32: Congratulations to Our Raffle Winner!
- 09/07/16--08:00: Providing Relief from Periodontal Disease
- 09/21/16--08:00: Look 10 Years Younger
- 10/04/16--11:47: 7 Ways to Get Your Calcium Dairy-Free
- 10/18/16--08:00: What to Expect During Your First Visit to Our Office
- 11/03/16--12:54: Connected Health: Gum Disease and Heart Disease
- 11/16/16--08:00: Kill the Pain, Save the Tooth
- 05/31/17--17:46: Oral Health During Pregnancy
- 07/31/17--06:47: Look 10 Years Younger
- 08/28/17--08:38: What You Eat Matters to Your Oral Health
- 09/29/17--12:00: Healthy Lunch Ideas for Both Children and Adults
- 10/30/17--20:13: Your Dental Benefits May Expire in December
- 12/31/17--04:00: Make the Most of Your Daily Oral Hygiene Routine
Dentist in Chicago About 1 in 4 adults in the United States feels embarrassed by the look of their smile. Our dental office is proud to offer porcelain dental veneers to new and existing patients. Our doctor has the training and experience to provide porcelain veneers to patients who wish to restore a whiter, healthier, […]
Streeterville Chicago Dentist Our expert dentist wants to remind patients that our office offers thorough oral cancer screenings as part of our comprehensive dental health services. Like with every form of cancer, early diagnosis can have a profound impact on the success of your treatment. Regular screenings are your first line of defense against oral […]
Dentist in Streeterville Chicago, IL About 1 in 4 adults experience tooth loss between the ages of 21 and 30. Dental implants are a safe and long-term option for tooth replacement that improve the appearance and functionality of your smile. A dental implant can be paired with a replacement crown for single tooth replacement or […]
Dentist in Streeterville Chicago, IL Dr. Ramy Bahu and his team congratulate N. Smith on winning an iPad mini in our 2nd quarter raffle drawing! We appreciate all the patients who refer their friends, family or coworkers to our office. Please continue to share our practice with those you care about and you could be […]
Dentist in Streeterville Chicago, IL Over 45% of U.S. adults have moderate to severe periodontal disease. Periodontal disease ranges from a mild inflammation of the gum tissues to periodontitis, a major oral disease that can result in soft tissue and bone damage and even tooth loss. Our experienced dentist is providing periodontal treatments to both […]
Dentist in Streeterville Chicago Your smile is one of the first things a person will notice when you meet. If you would like to improve your smile with a simple procedure, teeth whitening may be a great option for you, especially if you have stained, dull or discolored teeth. Our dental office is providing teeth […]
Dentist in Streeterville Chicago, IL Calcium is an important mineral for building strong, healthy teeth, but not everyone can tolerate the lactose found in dairy. Lactose is a sugar found in milk and other dairy products. About 65% of people have reduced ability to process lactose past infancy. If you have difficulty with lactose but […]
Dentist in Streeterville Chicago Welcome to Aesthetic & Reconstructive Dental Associates of Chicago. We love getting to know our new patients! Whether you’re a new patient yourself or referring a friend or family member to our office, we know that it can be stressful to wonder just what to expect during the first visit with […]
Dentist in Streeterville Chicago For decades, scientists have been studying the links between periodontal (gum) disease and heart disease. Over the years, research has continued to find strong correlations between these two inflammatory conditions. While there is work yet to be done, we have already discovered connections that may influence how we approach health care […]
Dentist in Streeterville Chicago Root canal, or endodontic, therapy treats inflammation or infection within the pulp of a tooth. If you are awaiting your first root canal treatment, you may feel anxious or uncertain. It can be difficult to separate myth from fact when trying to learn what to expect. Here is some useful information […]
Pregnancy is an exciting time, and in the midst of this excitement your body goes through a seemingly endless array of changes. Your teeth and gums are no exception. Dental care often becomes the last item on your priority list as you try to maneuver through the overwhelm of preparing for your baby. However, while
Your smile is one of the first things a person will notice when you meet. If you would like to improve your smile with a simple procedure, teeth whitening may be a great option for you, especially if you have stained, dull or discolored teeth. Our dental office is providing teeth whitening services to new
Good eating habits aren’t just important to your physical health, but they are also important to your dental health. Here are 4 healthy foods that will promote your beautiful smile: Dairy: Low-fat milk, cheeses and yogurts are high in calcium and protein which are necessary for strong teeth. Lean Proteins: Red meats should be eaten
Childhood Obesity Awareness Month September is Childhood Obesity Awareness Month. For many parents this is a particularly busy time of year because their kids are returning to school. Moms and dads are faced with the challenge of creating healthy school lunches for their children that they will eat. Any parent of a picky eater knows
Most dental insurance plans follow the calendar year, so knowing details about your insurance benefits is now more important than ever. Use Them or Lose Them As the year comes to a close, you may be at risk of losing your unused dental benefits. You paid the insurance company for your coverage in exchange that
Cavities. Most of us have had at least one or two at some point. There was a time when that conspicuous silver filling was a sign someone had a cavity. Fortunately, dentists today have other options to fill tooth decay and they aren’t obvious at all. Composite resin fillings, commonly referred to as “white” fillings,
The post The Benefits of Composite Resin Fillings Over Amalgam Metallic Alloy Fillings appeared first on Dentist in Streeterville Chicago.
We often talk about the importance of maintaining good oral hygiene to ensure that your mouth is healthy. Below are some tips on how to create the right routine to maintain your beautiful teeth. Toothpaste Whether you’re looking for something with a specific taste, whitening agents or to help with sensitivity, rest assured that most